Cairns has been approved to open next week (June 1st.) The Stars 2020 Spring Program will be happening!!! It will be more appropriately named the "Stars Summer 2020 Program." We have adjusted a tentative start date of Saturday June 27th and extended the finish approximately late August.
The rinks have many restrictions and protocols to follow but we are all moving in a positive direction. The Cairns actual opening date is not confirmed but will be sometime next week. More details will be available soon.
The tournament options are still a work in progress and will be announced at a later time.
Please email me with any questions email@example.com.
New Date for the 14u/18u Tryout is TBD
The tryout has tentatively been postponed until we know of what the season will look like.
Spring Practices will be updated and be posted on the website calendar in the next few days.
Tryout Registration online form link below!